FREE CARE CONSULTATION
- Free Personalized Needs and health assessment for the patient performed by a qualified Nursing Professional.
- 24/7 Caregiver assistance
- Temp. or Long term-Affordable hourly rates/ 4 hour min
- Assistance with bathing/dressing
- Provide Certified trained Aides
- Assistance with meal preparation and clean up
- Laundry assistance
- Live-in Care
- Hourly care
- Errands and Shopping
- Medication Management and Administration
- Joyful Companionship
- Health wellness checks (includes monitoring vital signs)
- Collaboration with Primary Care MD.
- Holiday & weekend Care with no additional cost.
- We cover the entire state of CT for services for live-in services.
We are commited in:
- Recruiting,training,and retaining competent staff
- Valuing,supporting,reconizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry
- Providing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction
Our Supplemental Staffing
At Elite Care Assisted Living Services, we offer solutions to staffing shortages through our 24/7 staffing service.
We provide Supplemental Staffing For:
- Long-term care facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Other Home Care Agencies
- Day Care Centers
Coordinated IV infusion Services
- Placement of Short IV lines
- Drug Infusions
- For Pain Management
Descriptions of services:
Bathing– drawing water in sink,basin or tub,laying out supplies sponge bathing & drying, shower
Dressing– dressing/undressing client,laying out clothes
Grooming– shaving,brushing teeth,applying makeup,caring for nails
Tolieting– assisting on/off toliet,assisting with hygiene needs,standby assistance
Shopping– preparing a shopping list,going to the store for purchasing or pick-up of groceries,putting groceries away,picking up mmedication
Meal preparation– cooking/serving full meal,warmimg up prepared meal,grinding,cutting or purifying food.
Laundry– gathering &sorting, loading unloading,going to the Laundromat,washing and doing laundry,hanging out clothes to dry,folding & putting away clothes,drop-off/pick up dry cleaning.
Transfer– non-ambulatory movement from one stationary position to another,adjusting changing clients position,using equipment: slide board,or hoyer lift etc.
Ambulation– assisting client in rising from a sitting position and positioning for use of a walking apparatus,assisting with putting on and removing leg braces & prosthesis for ambulation,assisting client with walking,assisting witjh range of motion exercises.
Cleaning– cleaning up after personal care tasks, cleaning bedside commodes,cleaning bathroom,changing bed linens & making bed,floor cleaning ,dusting,taking out trash,cleaning stove top,counters,dishes,cleaning refigerators.